Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Got bored today

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
So went and hit the range....

Took the new CCW gun with me too put some rounds threw it and get comfortable with it at various distances.....

Did 25, 15 and ten yard distances and as I'd figured 10 was the best but 25 was better than I would of thought....

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    167.3 KB · Views: 55

Strizzi

What's your ccw? I switched to a shield 9 and love it, but I'm debating on pullin the trigger on a nice officer 1911.

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
What's your ccw? I switched to a shield 9 and love it, but I'm debating on pullin the trigger on a nice officer 1911.

Sig 290RS in 9mm.... Couldn't pass on this deal, if I didn't get this the shield would of been in my hand.....

Thanks Dale....

Outdoorsfellar

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Looking good ! I was kinda bored this morning. I woke up TOO early, so I decided while having my coffee to smoke my camper. You know how an older camper can have " that " smell ? Well, it only seemed logical....lol

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
If that is your 25 yard target...outstanding. if it isn't still great shooting for a CCW size pistol.

AAAAHHHHH Yea, that's the 25 (that's my story and I'm sticking with it) :smiley_clap: Actually that's @ 15 yards I'd always shot it at 5-10 yards and wanted too see what it did out further..... I have the one from 25 and I'll post it up here shortly.....

Once you get a feel for the trigger Strizzi it's nice but getting too that point were you're comfortable takes a lot of couch and watching TV while pulling the trigger too where you get the feel where it just about goes too over center..... It has a sweet spot and once you get that feel it's night and day difference.....

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Here's the 25 yard, I need too work on that lol.... Really need too load some different rounds and try tem out.....

The picture is sideways by the way lol

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    155.1 KB · Views: 87