Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Whopper

Outdoorsfellar

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
I don't know the story on this. A buddy at work shared this tonight. This guy is a friend of my buddy's cousin supposedly near Mansfield. Is there any high fence operations up there ? Maybe some day the story will be told

Hoytmania

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Gods Country
I think that's the same deer that was posted earlier in another thread ain't it?

I was thinking the same thing. Other thread said that it was taken near millersburgh. He's got the same smile as the other thread.

There is no high fence near Mansfield. If this deer was taken near Mansfield I am sure I would know about it. Try and get some specifics. If they say it was near the airport. I know I would know about it. Haven't heard a thing around hear.

jeremy44230

Medina County
It's the same deer as the other thread. Heard from another source that it was killed in Wooster. That's the same area as Millersburg, right? All Holmes county I believe.

Millersburg is about 30 minutes from Wooster. Pretty close. Millersburg is in Holmes county and Wooster is in Wayne county.

Hoytmania

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Gods Country
If I saw a deer like that walking by I would just let it keep on walking so that I could admire God's wonderful creation and splendor just roll on by in hopes that some other hunter could do the same thing as me.

SHEEEEEAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!! AND MONKEYS MIGHT FLY OUT OF MY BUTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cotty16

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
At least we haven't heard any wild tales about it being an unethical kill that are usually associated with a deer of this magnitude. It is a once in a lifetime buck and congrats to the hunter! I hope we hear how it all went down someday. I'd love to hear the story.