Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Horton crossbow parts.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
I was just informed via email by someone at tenpoint that if anyone here is looking for Horton Crossbow parts to email the below address. I'm not certain if its Tenpoint themselves or a parts person they referring people to. It's worth a shot if you need parts. I am in no way affiliated with it just passing on a lead if anyone needs to find parts.

------------------------------

hortonpartshelp@aol.com

To: All Horton Owners

We currently have a wide range of factory Horton Parts available. Our goal is to supply Horton owners with parts to repair their Horton Crossbows. Please keep in mind, we do not have every part for every Horton ever built. We do however have a good selection of parts that we know to be frequently needed. Please be patient, we will make every effort to locate the part you need.

At this time, we cannot do any service work, we can only provide parts.

To help us identify the part(s) you need, please provide as much information as possible.

Your Name:
Your Mailing Address:
Your (E-mail address):
Your Phone Number:
Best Time (est.) to reach you at this number:

Bow Description:
Bow model Number: Model Name:
Bow Serial Number: Draw Weight:

Part(s) you need:
Part Name: Part Number:
Part Needed Description: (Please include as much detail as possible, size, color, location on bow)
What is the bow doing:

What is the bow not doing:

If possible, attach pictures to your e-mail, of your crossbow, and broke/damaged part needed

Mike

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Up Nort
Thanks Joe! I would buy a new set of limbs to have on hand. I already have spare strings and cables.

xbowguy

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Licking Co. Ohio
Thanks Joe! This will help a lot of people out. I noticed a lot of parts showing up on ebay this week. Figured something was happening, but was not sure until now.

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Thanks for the heads up Joe.... Can we make this a sticky in the crossbow forum? I'll pass a long too the Horton owners I know.....

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Thanks for the heads up Joe.... Can we make this a sticky in the crossbow forum? I'll pass a long too the Horton owners I know.....

Sure. Lets make sure dudes legit first. Ill email him today.

Dannmann801

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Springboro
Thanks Joe for sharing.

I was thinking if mine broke I'd have an excuse to buy a new Tenpoint or Excalibur :smiley_depressive: but now that's shot

matthewusmc8791

NE Ohio
Im guessing its Bs because I sent an email on Sunday eve and haven't heard back yet... How true is this POC for these parts and how did they get the parts?

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Im guessing its Bs because I sent an email on Sunday eve and haven't heard back yet... How true is this POC for these parts and how did they get the parts?

Give it a week before you throw the BS flag, they may not be getting the emails as often as they should or having issues....

Last edited:

Mike

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Up Nort
It's legit. I asked about spare limbs for mine and I got a prompt reply. They even called me the other day because I didn't get back with them. They are the same outfit selling parts on eBay. Check your spam box.?

matthewusmc8791

NE Ohio
It's legit. I asked about spare limbs for mine and I got a prompt reply. They even called me the other day because I didn't get back with them. They are the same outfit selling parts on eBay. Check your spam box.?

That's cool... thanks for the heads up.. will check and i'll check ebay too. where they out of and whats the ebay name???