Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Steve eskers killed another big one.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Guy sure is good at killing big city deer.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1380858644.306333.jpg

Bigslam51

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Stark County
This dude has over 30 properties around columbus to hunt, most of us could kill big bucks like that if we had his resources. And why does he use a crossbow?

xbowguy

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Licking Co. Ohio
Very Nice Deer. He definitely has money and urban places to hunt. Doubt many would turn down the opportunities he has.

And why does he use a crossbow?
Personally, I have used one for like 35 years now. No Shame here.

Fullbore

South Eastern Ohio
Is it just me or what? I can't see much of that deer's right side. I kinda think that there's a reason of his pic showing the deer's impressive left side. Unless those 2's and 3's on his right are perfectly lined up with its left side. Does any of you see the same thing? So I can't estimate a score on this beast. Lol

Carpn

*Supporting Member*
Wooster
Man, its a beast for sure . I'd be lying if I said I wasn't jealous of they're properties and opportunity they have .

Boarhead

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
This dude has over 30 properties around columbus to hunt, most of us could kill big bucks like that if we had his resources. And why does he use a crossbow?
I started using one last year because of an injury but really enjoy it.So let me ask you.If something happens to you where you cant shoot your compound or stick bow anymore are you going to stop hunting.I would bet the odds would be you would be shooting a crossbow lickity split.Buddy this is'nt the place to be knocking someone on their choice of weapon.But hey, their is another forum you can go visit for that.