Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Get your blood flowing

jeremy44230

Medina County
Sent to me by a friend.... Apparently shot this past weekend in Millersburg. Congrats to the lucky hunter!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1380654023.445685.jpg

Hoytmania

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Gods Country
What a stud of a deer. Congrats to the hunter. I can't help but think what kind of rumors are going to circle this deer.

teej89

NE PA
What a stud of a deer. Congrats to the hunter. I can't help but think what kind of rumors are going to circle this deer.

I heard he was climbing up his tree when the buck walked in and the bottom of his climber slipped out and he caught himself with one hand and drew his bow with one hand and his teeth. At least that's what I heard from a friend who has a brother who's cousin runs a farm in kentucky that sells feed to a hunter in ohio that lives beside a guy who got the pic from a customer at his work. True story.

haha! but on a serious note rumors will start for sure... and congrats to the hunter!

Riverdude

The Happy Hunting Grounds Beyond
Supporting Member
Ashtabula, Ohio
I heard he was climbing up his tree when the buck walked in and the bottom of his climber slipped out and he caught himself with one hand and drew his bow with one hand and his teeth. At least that's what I heard from a friend who has a brother who's cousin runs a farm in kentucky that sells feed to a hunter in ohio that lives beside a guy who got the pic from a customer at his work. True story.

haha! but on a serious note rumors will start for sure... and congrats to the hunter!

Baa Haa Haa...............rotflmao

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Hope it's real and not a hoax and congrats too the hunter on his harvest, but that's gotta be about the gayest pose I've ever seen..... Just sayin..... rotflmao

Hell of a buck though.....

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Hope it's real and not a hoax and congrats too the hunter on his harvest, but that's gotta be about the gayest pose I've ever seen..... Just sayin..... rotflmao

Hell of a buck though.....

At least he is smiling. . . .

Stunning deer for sure. Congrats to the hunter if it was a fair chase deer.