Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Whose poo?

Ricer2231

I swapped my card out Sunday and I found these two piles about 5 yards from my TC and I'm not sure what left them there. They are about 3" across. Help me out guys/gals.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1380629996.984740.jpg
Sorry I know its kinda gross to some but it's got me wondering. No pics of the culprit either. It was just far enough to the side it was out of range. Unless its deer and I did have a couple pics that would put the south facing part of a north bound deer in that area. Don't know.

teej89

NE PA
Deer and looks like he stepped in it. Or it was a fellow TOOzer leaving you a present :smiley_clap:

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
I'd think 3" across would be a little big for a coon, wouldn't it?

I'm thinkin that's a loose deer turd....

Sorry I was looking at it on my phone earlier and just noticed the really black color.. Now that I'm on my PC it's a deer.

yotehunter

spencerville oh
I swapped my card out Sunday and I found these two piles about 5 yards from my TC and I'm not sure what left them there. They are about 3" across. Help me out guys/gals.
View attachment 16304
Sorry I know its kinda gross to some but it's got me wondering. No pics of the culprit either. It was just far enough to the side it was out of range. Unless its deer and I did have a couple pics that would put the south facing part of a north bound deer in that area. Don't know.
Its old deer chit