Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

FOR SALE Victory HV1 400 spines- .001 straightness

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have forsale 11 Victory HV-1's.These are 400 spine and have a straightness of .001...I have 2 new never fletched and the inserts have not been installed,6 arrows have been wrapped with arrows wraps an fletched but NEVER shot or used and the 3 other have been built an shot...Arrows have been cut from both ends to length as well as both ends of the cut carbon shaft squared with a G5 ASD.Insert ends prepped with a brass brush then cleaned with acetone before installing the inserts and squaring them with the G5 ASD..All arrows are fletched with a true 3 degree RH helical on mostly 2inch rayzr feathers(one was built using 2in predator duravanes)..

In the picture the 6 arrows on the right are built but never shot,the 2 shaft in the middle are bare and new an the 3 on the left have been built an used..

I would like $55.00 shipped to your door in the continental U.S and I prefer paypal as payment but will accept money orders if they are from the United states postal service. I could also workout a price if anyone wants to meet an pick them up

Fluteman

Supporting Member
Southeast Ohio
I have a few HV3's, and was just looking to add a few more to the stable, but these may be a tad too short. I'll have to check tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.