Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Broadhead test

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Very showing for sure. Thanks for posting that up for us to see. Guess I will be sticking to my Slick Tricks. I like the looks of the German Kinetics, but can't bring myself to dropping the coin and risking losing one. If not mistaken, those are pricey.

buckstar25

T-county
I have never heard of them, I noticed the difference in weights which makes some difference just not sure how much. And yeah, was cool to see the differences. That single edged head looked flat out nasty!

Milo

Tatonka guide.
Well shit, that's a bargain!

I have some and i can tell you id pay even more than that for them..its a huge leap of faith that most wont do but one you get your hands on them they will change your mind. Most cannot comprehend sharp until they have checked the edge on these heads.

Huckleberry Finn

I have some and i can tell you id pay even more than that for them..its a huge leap of faith that most wont do but one you get your hands on them they will change your mind. Most cannot comprehend sharp until they have checked the edge on these heads.

I looked at one once and I started bleeding without even touching it!

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Sorry. Not saying I don't believe you Milo because I do. Just can't do it. I would have to have a white wrap top to bottom with a GPS tracked arrow and a strobe light for a nock. I would cry if I lost one of these. lmao

I will stick to my Tricks.