Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Team 19

Bigslam51

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Stark County
Checkin in! Let's get it done! I watched 3 doe last evening in the bean field, they fed at 70 yards and wouldn't come into range. Going to set up a blind closer to where they are coming out!

Last edited:

buckstar25

T-county
I saw 3 does yesterday as well, too thick and they walked up the hill where I wanted to sit.

Most of my hunting will be on our property an I am working a 2-2-3 rotation and should allow for plenty of seat time this year since all my kids are now in school all day!!

Carpn

*Supporting Member*
Wooster
Could of shot a couple does and small bucks last nite but passed . Probably would of shot a doe biut my buddy and I were hunting a couple hundred yds apart trying to kill a certain buck on that property and at 615 my buddy killed him so I didn't wanna hafta drag 2 out . Lol . Was gonna hunt tonight but it didn't work out .

buckstar25

T-county
Could of shot a couple does and small bucks last nite but passed . Probably would of shot a doe biut my buddy and I were hunting a couple hundred yds apart trying to kill a certain buck on that property and at 615 my buddy killed him so I didn't wanna hafta drag 2 out . Lol . Was gonna hunt tonight but it didn't work out .

Congrats to your buddy!

Bigslam51

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Stark County

Lets see a pic!

Carpn

*Supporting Member*
Wooster
I don't have any good pics cause my phone stinks at taking low light pictures but heres what I got .

Carpn

*Supporting Member*
Wooster
Yeah , I was really happy for him . I was happier to help him drag it out than I would of been if I would of shot it .

Carpn

*Supporting Member*
Wooster
No , but saw pictures of one supposedly killed locally . I'm pretty skeptical tho cause every yr rumors and pictures of big deer fly around through text and email .
BTW, I played no hand in scouting or killing that buck . It was his property and scouting effort I. I was just lucky to get invited to hunt and help drag it out . Lol