Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Here we go!!!

Dustinb80

#FACKCANCER
Supporting Member
S.W. Ohio
Well tomorrow is the big day. Its FINALLY here. Opening day. Ahh, just saying it puts a smile on my face. I would like to wish everyone the best of luck this year. Be safe and shoot straight folks. It will be a little warm in my neck of the woods tomorrow, but Ill still be in a tree. Anyone that isn't in a ground blind, don't forget your safety harness.

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
I still have clothes to wash, a quiver to find, arrows with no broadheads on them, and whole mess of other stuff to do. I'll be in my garage drinking beer, listening to some tunes while I enjoy one of the best nights of the year!

huntn2

Hudson, OH
I still have clothes to wash, a quiver to find, arrows with no broadheads on them, and whole mess of other stuff to do. I'll be in my garage drinking beer, listening to some tunes while I enjoy one of the best nights of the year!

Same here Jesse. I'll have some smoke filling the garage as well.

gavennn

I have a few last minute things to take care of. Im putting a fresh wash on the clothes and bagged up. Broadheads to screw on, and my annual 2 hour montage of monster bucks. Good luck everyone, be safe shoot straight and dont forget the harness.

dante322

*Supporting Member*
Crawford county
Getting some last minute things buttoned up right now. Going to the Octoberfest for some fair food tonight, gonna have a good poop in the morning.

Thanks for reminding me to put new blades on the broadheads. Will do that when the bow comes out of the smoker box in a bit.

brock ratcliff

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
It's the greatest night of the year. I imagine I'll be joining you all in last minute preparations tonight...after 11pm. :)

CritterGitterToo

Central Ohio
I still need to get my hunting clothes out of storage. Then, I have to go buy my license and tags. That, and I still have homework to do. Fugg, I never get any sleep on this night anyhow.

Mike

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Up Nort
I'm ready. Just need to pack my weapon before I leave. Oh and pick some apples this evening.

cotty16

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
I have way TOO much going on this weekend to say I'm going out for sure. Sunday evening will be my best shot. However, that doesn't mean I'm not getting more stuff ready. I'm here taking a break from roaming around my garage aimlessly doing my last minute checks that I have all of my stuff in one bin, Kody's in one, and Klay's in one. It sure helps to keep everything separated and organized so I don't hear "where's my gloves?" "where's my hat?".... etc... etc... etc... before every hunt.

I think I've worn a path in my concrete of the garage floor roaming back and forth with beer in hand.

lung buster

hocking county
I'm really behind this year. Just washed our clothes this am and bought tags this evening. Just no time to get things done with the kids football and cheer etc. Were ready, I think! My boy and I will be out at daylight. Still can't believe that its go time! Good luck TOO!