Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Lunch with Da Badger and Company

CJD3

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
NE Ohio
What could be better... Sitting around a table catching up and eating red meat!

Several of the TOO family got together for lunch today in Youngstown. It was nice to catch up and visit! Pictured from right TOO left are :

Dale; (Badger) , His lovely bride- Joie
Becky, (The lovely wife of) , Steve (Hoytmania)
Jay; (J) Partially obscured by the fat guy
and the fat guy (cjd3)

This picture also doubles as a "deer beard" posting on my part.

badger

*Supporting Member*
I don't know where to start, besides just saying Thank You.

We had a very enjoyable lunch with some top notch people. It was good to see all who made it again. The love and compassion that is shared by the folks of this site is incomparable. We are truly touched by all of you that have reached out to us in these rough times. I was brought to tears by Steve's readings and thoughts he shared with us. A little over two weeks ago I came close to losing my bride. Today she walked on her own into that restaurant and laughed with all of us. Love is the point Steve was making, and love is what we felt today from Jim, Jay, Steve, Becky, and all of you that made this a great day for us.

Twice now we have had tragedy strike our family, and both times the folks of TOO were there for us. I can't say it enough, we are truly blessed to be a part of this big family! There's simply not a better bunch of people to be had as friends.

From the bottom of our hearts, Thank You All!

badger

*Supporting Member*
By the way, Jim brought me my fleece jacket I left at his place. Jay brought me my TOO hat. Steve and Becky brought me my zippo lighter I left behind.

I'm making a promise to not follow in Huck's footsteps, and will return from each trip with all my belongings!

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Outstanding picture of some good company! Fine deer beard you have going Jim. Red meat and friends gathered to eat and celebrate life is a good thing. Wish I could have made it myself.

Riverdude

The Happy Hunting Grounds Beyond
Supporting Member
Ashtabula, Ohio
Great looking group! Laura and I are so sorry we could not attend due to "The Call Of Duty" and heading back to work. Dale, maybe Laura and I could make a trip down to visit, We will bring the Walleye if you cook. :smiley_cooking: