Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Alright who done it

teej89

NE PA
What the heck happend?! I even wrote up a long thread but I didn't post it in time before the TOO apocalypse happened and I don't remember what I wrote lol

bigten05

*Supporting Member*
knox county ohio
saw on the facebook page they were doing updates, i was very bored this morning while in my office seemed like i had nothing to do with the site down

M....u....s.....t............g....e....t..............m......y............T....O....O...........F....i....x..........f.....o....r.........t...h....e..........d....a....y! :smiley_baby: :smiley_baby: :smiley_baby:

Really....where ya been?!?! LOL

I get it, sometimes ya just gotta update things!!

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Well.. Our server host decided to do some annual maintenance on their servers.. It blew up on them. They've been running around like their ass was on fire since midnight trying to recover the customers sites.. Sucks, but it happens in the world of IT. I appreciate you guys being patient. The last outage was early Sept last year. which meant even though we had a 12 hour outage today we are still at 99.9% availability. In the IT world that's not too shabby.

Diane

*Supporting Member*
Newark
I've been pacing the floors waiting for a guy to show up for my State review. Sure missed the forums this morning! I have another half hour to wait on him, so at least I can get my fix in now!

Dannmann801

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Springboro
So Jack/Jessie - do you guys get a notification when things go down so you can fix it?
I felt compelled to text Jesse just to make sure someone knew things were on the skids......

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
So Jack/Jessie - do you guys get a notification when things go down so you can fix it?
I felt compelled to text Jesse just to make sure someone knew things were on the skids......

For maintenance i do. Not for a crash. For those i get either FB or text storm from one of you guys.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Didn't affect me. I was having troubles installing a new router and didn't know it was down. Sent Joe a text joking about the Taliban IT people not knowing anything. Kinda ironic after I found out today TOO was down. Was worried Joe thought I was poking fun at him and calling him names or something. :smiley_crocodile: