Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

82 degrees

Dannmann801

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Springboro
Just checked the weather for this weekend - no chance of rain, but a high temp of 82 deg? Ugh -
Morning temp is supposed to be 50 deg - that ain't so bad.

I'm finally starting to get a little excited. Just a little. :smiley_coolpeace:

LonewolfNopack

The woods
I just can't get excited early season anymore, good luck to everyone getting out though!! I may get out just to try to work out a few kinks before prime time.

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
I will hunt opening morning and Sunday evening. No need to be in the woods any more than that. We have a little local fair that I have missed for quite a few years because of being in the woods. With the little one here now, I'll take her Saturday afternoon and spend Sunday morning working around the house.

Good luck to all who venture out...

Fullbore

South Eastern Ohio
82 degrees! There goes my WAD! The hot weather takes me out of the mood. Even if mister big shows up and I score. All the enjoyment is ruined, because taking care of the meat and cape in a hurry. No thanks TOO that. Lol.

brock ratcliff

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
I'll be taking Mason whether I want to or not. I do hope nothing comes within range as I'd prefer to keep my knife clean until Strouds at the earliest.

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
I am going. The weather hasn't deterred them from visiting the bait site. So I am going to try getting while the getting is good.

Boone

*Supporting Member*
N.E. O-H-I-O
I can't go Saturday morning as the wife is runnin' part of the Akron marathon. Too hot for me in the afternoon. I'll wait till the cold front comes through and hunt early in the week.

Back when I was young, dumb and ... all of my friends and I would have gone no matter what.

Ohiobowhunter1

Columbus
I am going to elect to hunt Sunday with much cooler temps. Although a couple years ago on the first week-end I had a buddy kill a nice one and I think it was around 85... It was a crazy drag to say the least. Good luck and be safe!

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
I'm going too pickle the boat and put it in storage and then see what happens.... But my goal will be boat storage first then deer hunting......

Dannmann801

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Springboro
Back when I was young, dumb and ... all of my friends and I would have gone no matter what.

Guess that makes me young and dumb! :smiley_clap:

I'm going too pickle the boat and put it in storage and then see what happens.... But my goal will be boat storage first then deer hunting......

You needz to examine your priorities boy...:smiley_chinrub:

Bigslam51

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Stark County
I'm hunting all weekend no matter what, it's supposed to be a high of 73 here. I work 6 days a week and I took saturday off unpaid. Come November I will have PTO.