Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

FOR SALE Pick Up Dog Box

Ricer2231

Hey y'all. I am making custom dog boxes again this year, this is my third year. These are high quality boxes and they will be available in two different finishes, black aluminum diamond plate and unpainted aluminum diamond plate. Here are a couple pics and a link to my Craigslist ad. Thanks for looking.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1379900788.666131.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1379900810.515268.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1379900833.317715.jpg
http://columbus.craigslist.org/spo/4084200110.html

Rutin

Ina Duck Blind
Very nice! May consider this for the Sarge man for this winter. I def need something for him to be a little more secure and safe on trips.

Ricer2231

Very nice! May consider this for the Sarge man for this winter. I def need something for him to be a little more secure and safe on trips.

I can hook ya up bud! Sarge would be safe and secure as can be!:)

Shoot me a pm or give me a call Phil. I'm sure we could figure something out. I have made single boxes before and I could give ya a couple details about the ones I have made.

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Don, can you pm a price for one that'd hold 4 beagles and fit under a tonneau cover of a Chevy Z71???

Ricer2231

I am finishing up my last box for the year. Its a bare aluminum standard size box if anybody is interested. This is the last one I will have this year. The dimensions are 40"x40"x28" tall. Too storage.