Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Another Bad-Ass attachment from DR

Bigslam51

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Stark County
If I had one of those eventually my balls would get TOO big and I would plow into a tree that thing couldn't handle and fugg myself up!

at1010

*Supporting Member*
that thing has bad new writtin all over it. Talk about a test boost! hahahaha pretty sweet tho! untill you try to take down a redwood! hahaha

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
If I had one of those eventually my balls would get TOO big and I would plow into a tree that thing couldn't handle and fugg myself up!

No joke! I could see myself planting a big kiss on a hedge apple at 20 mph. Lmao.

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
Or they hit a tree that is TOO big and glance off the side, tipping the quad. Or someone goes over the handle bars and gets ran over by a four-wheeler with a big set of blades on the front!?!

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Or they hit a tree that is TOO big and glance off the side, tipping the quad. Or someone goes over the handle bars and gets ran over by a four-wheeler with a big set of blades on the front!?!

I think that's what the front bars are for. Keep the tree off you and you off the tree. Lol.

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
I'm sure it is, but I don't think it is near enough of a safety precaution. How about people who don't wear a helmet, hit a 6" tree that doesn't budge and they get a mouth full of that top bar?