Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

FOR SALE millenium stand and muddy sticks

matty636

mville
going through my collection here and putting up one of my millenium m100 stands minus the block due to using with my other and a set of four muddy outdoor climbing sticks excepting offers both are pretty much new never really got to use the sticks and stand was used for one season. just pm me offers im in the wooster area

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
going through my collection here and putting up one of my millenium m100 stands minus the block due to using with my other and a set of four muddy outdoor climbing sticks excepting offers both are pretty much new never really got to use the sticks and stand was used for one season. just pm me offers im in the wooster area

Just a tip. You may receive a lot more inquiries if you listed price and said or best offer.

themedic

OHIO
I have a M100 I need to sell also. I'll sell it all if anyone wants it.....I'll go 250 OBO

And what Muddy sticks do you have? The short 4 pack or or long 3 pack ones?

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
I have a M100 I need to sell also. I'll sell it all if anyone wants it.....I'll go 250 OBO

And what Muddy sticks do you have? The short 4 pack or or long 3 pack ones?

Lmao. You do know you can pick one up for 200 at cabelas right.

matty636

mville
I figured it was kinda a deal even without the receiver maybe im wrong stands are 200 sticks 150ish n that was I don't remember what receiver cost 25? I just don't want pull mine to wait on one

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Lmao. You do know you can pick one up for 200 at cabelas right.

I took it as M100 and set of sticks. Maybe I read it wrong. I am staying out of this until my order arrives. Then i will sell someone a receiver. lol

Not offering anything until my order is here though.

Hoytmania

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Gods Country
Heck of a deal at$150 IMO. Sorry you don't like your millennium but I guess to each his own.

Just curious as to what it is about the stand you don't like. I can honestly say that you are the first person to talk negatively about them.

themedic

OHIO
Heck of a deal at$150 IMO. Sorry you don't like your millennium but I guess to each his own.

Just curious as to what it is about the stand you don't like. I can honestly say that you are the first person to talk negatively about them.

You sit so far off the tree that you feel hung out to dry IMO. This also makes you silhouette real bad. Its hard to step onto the platform if you have short legs. If your sitting when a deer gets in close, its hard to stand up because your legs are past parallel.

For the price their are much better stands.......I'll have it at Strouds for anyone that wants it.

dthbyhoyt

N.Carolina
You sit so far off the tree that you feel hung out to dry IMO. This also makes you silhouette real bad. Its hard to step onto the platform if you have short legs. If your sitting when a deer gets in close, its hard to stand up because your legs are past parallel.

For the price their are much better stands.......I'll have it at Strouds for anyone that wants it.

No harm , but you must be a midget ..