Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

iOS.7

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Is it worth it or should I hold off???? Anyone have an opinion???? Hate too down load it of here's issues lol

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
If I were you, I'd read up on the features before you do the update. Lots of nice additions, but it is an overhaul of the operating system, so it'll take some getting used to. I haven't done it yet because I'm looking to get a new phone, but I've been playing with my buddy's phone tonight just to check it out and I like. Make sure to do a complete backup of your phone, then do the install.

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Damn reading up on this stuff gives me a headache..... Read three different posts about how too do it and get three different ways and cautions on what not too do.... Go too be cloud don't use the cloud down load this instead blah blah blah....

Gordo

Athens County
Update for iphone?

I havent updated mine for a while. My fiance updated hers, and it changed 'map/gps' feature.

On my not updated phone, when i go to maps, 'standard view', it shows property boundaries like a plat map.

On her updated iphone, that feature is long gone.

Maybe im missing something? Not sure, but my favorite feature is being able to see actual property boundaries on the 'map'. Great guide line when checking out new places.

Anyone else know what im talkin about?

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Other than appearance, I don't see much difference.
It's safe to do. You won't lose any info. In fact it still had my recent calls, texts, etc...
It was like it never updated in that regard.

So you didn't back yours up? How long did it take too download and load up?

Curran

Supporting Member
Central Ohio
Ain't nothin to it, but to do it.

I got it done yesterday in about an hour maybe? It's just different than what you're used to, so it'll take some time to figure things out.

Diablo54

Outside
Did mine last night. Pretty neat haven't noticed anything too crazy but stuff certainly looks different. I see a few issues as well. Look at the cancel and reply on the top of my screen.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1379767725.605918.jpg