Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Need a new target

Bowlowe

Were getting close, 8 days left so I went out tonight to do some shooting....this was cut short by my 3d target splitting in half (been doing a lot of shooting). Good luck to everyone this season........now where did I put my Duct tape lol

Bigslam51

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Stark County
If funds are short and you need a target in a pinch you could just get a few of those cardboard deer and put them in front of a bag or block target

teej89

NE PA
And if you don't have a bag target you could always follow in Alphamax's shoes and pick out saplings and use those for targets hahaha!

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Get a cardboard box, fill it with foam and cardboard and Saran Wrap the hell out of it. Golden!

Yep. Get a box and fill it with pieces of cardboard. I once saw a guy take a box and cut the lid off and slide them in standing up. Then cut another box and slid them in too. It only took about 10 pieces to stop an arrow cold.

Mike

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Up Nort
I make my own all the time. The best one so far, for my crossbow, is a ton of old clothes, sheets and towels stuffed into an empty archery bag target. You can get those on eBay.