Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Starbucks

That's just fine and dandy. Stay out of Star Bucks and let it be known as another "gun free zone". There's plenty of other places to purchase coffee.

Then the next time some gun wheeling thug ass hoodlum walks into the place and starts blazing away at their gun-less asses, we can all sit back and laugh our gun carrying asses off. :smiley_armscrossed: "If that's how they wants it, then that's how they gits it. They just got to get their minds right. - Strother Martin

Bowhunter57

Last edited:

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
That's just fine and dandy. Stay out of Star Bucks and let it be known as another "gun free zone". There's plenty of other places to purchase coffee.

Then the next time some gun wheeling thug ass hoodlum walks into the place and starts blazing away at their gun-less asses, we can all sit back and laugh our gun carrying asses off. :smiley_armscrossed: "If that's how they wants it, then that's how they gits it. They just got to get their minds right. - Strother Martin

Bowhunter57

Starbucks isn't against guns. That is a very shitty article that "explains" the letter. I read the entire letter today. SB politely asked that people stop OC rallies in their stores. SB is actually supportive of local laws around guns good or bad. They let the states decode. If CCW is legal they allow it. If its illegal they follow the law. What happened was a bunch of people kept doing a "open carry Starbucks appreciation day". The open carry guys are well intended. But the reality is they're freaking people out. What they've managed to do is freak people out enough that its created a problem where one didn't exist before. Starbucks has been more than patient. But their calls from freaked out people about allowing it are starting to rise. The open carry guys are causing a business to get in a fight they never asked to be in and was really on their side, but the OC guys are kind of creating the fight where one didn't exist before.

Last edited:

Ohiosam

*Supporting Member*
Mahoning Co.
I think it was Colion Noir where I was reading about this and he said 1st rule of supporting the 2nd Amendment is "don't be a dick".

My understanding is Starbuck's official policy hasn't changed regarding firearm, they are just asking us not to embarrass them.

I agree with joe starbucks isn't banning guns in there stores they just want to stop the rallies in there stores that are hurting their business. If I was a business owner I would do the samething. They're doors are open to make money if they aren't making money whats the point of having the doors open.

Last edited: