Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Big Day Tomorrow...

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
...and I will take some prayers. My youngest (5 months) is going in for her final spinal cord surgery (hopefully) at 6:30am tomorrow. All should go well as we have the #1 Child Nuero coming in and #4 works at our Childrens who is the main surgeon for the procedure. They were VERY confident in this surgery so that helps calm our nerves.

CJD3

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
NE Ohio
Wish you and yours the best tomorrow Charles. I'll be thinking of you two in the morning.
It must be comforting they are so confident. Please let us know tomorrow when the procedure is over.

Last edited:

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
Thanks guys. She is laying on the floor playing, full of piss/vinegar.

They say that she should be back to normal the next day if everything goes well. Hard to believe. It blows my mind that they are going to be tugging on her spinal cord and she could be back to normal in a day...

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
Thanks guys. She is laying on the floor playing, full of piss/vinegar.

They say that she should be back to normal the next day if everything goes well. Hard to believe. It blows my mind that they are going to be tugging on her spinal cord and she could be back to normal in a day...

The youth heal quick but DAMN!!! That would be something to see and something we can hope for buddy.

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
She is going to need a "mud flap" for her diapers. I asked Patty if I should start using them. lol

Everybody need to go check cams and post pics so I have plenty to troll while in the hospital.