Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Cleveland's latest misadventure

Fullbore

South Eastern Ohio
:smiley_boos:You've GOT to be kidding! Those dumb bastards don't know what in the hell their doing! I wonder what was in the trade, as far as draft pics? Prolly nothing! :smiley_boos:

dante322

*Supporting Member*
Crawford county
I heard on the radio today that they are starting their third string rookie quarterback this week.

Big red noses and big floppy fuggin shoes. the whole team should come on to the field in a tiny little car.

DJK Frank 16

Supporting Member
Hardin County
All the more reason to fish and hunt on Sundays. Good for Trent Richardson though, our offensive line sucks a big one, he will do so much better elsewhere. We need a solid quarter back to build a team around, I've been saying that for year.

Bigslam51

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Stark County
Cue the circus music...
yada da da da dah dah dah da

Like I said, No reason to watch football, might as well hunt on sundays.

I'll be hunting on sundays regardless, besides the fact that it's the same chit every year with the browns, it's my only guaranteed day off work.

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
I've always enjoyed the trials and tribulations of Ohio NFL fans. The Brownies especially. You have to cheer for the most inept franchise of all times and to prove it, they'll draft Manziel...

Redhunter1012

Supporting Member
It's actually pretty smart as a business decision. They weren't going anywhere this year. RB is way overrated position in the NFL nowadays. And they seen enough of Trent to know if someone offers a first for him, jump on it. The guy is nothing special. Now they are assured of a franchise QB or Jadaveon Clowney. But it is the Browns, so, they'll probably trade back and draft a left guard

bthompson1004

NWOhio!
These guys kill me every year...I usually wait for at least 3-4 games into the season before I decide I have wasted enough time on sundays...this year, the front office beat me to it...throwing in the towel after game 2...now Richardson will go into beast mode in Indy...this is the way it goes when you leave Cleveland...

but as the saying goes....Misery loves company

I will be a Browns fan till the end, I think, I could never get off the roller coaster myself though, the team would have to move out of Cleveland before I choose another team...or forget about the NFL all together.

dang Browns

rgecko23

*Supporting Member*
Massillon, Ohio
They will draft Johnny Football, and ruin him just like every other QB we have said will be our "franchise QB". Hence why I am a Bengals fan first, Browns fan second. Browns will never get it together.