Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

My drought is over .....

Outdoorsfellar

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
I haven't had any buck pics since back in June. My neighbor's place behind me has a a food plot in their yard that I've been watching all summer with nothing but does & fawns invading. There's another plot down in the woods in an opening, but I haven't been down in since it's a pain to get too with everything overgrown just about. I have my M150 in single zone mode which means three different angles rather than a panoramic view, watching this & I've finally been rewarded with what I've figured to be around. He's coming out & checking these does. I'm not sure what's going on with his G2s, but he has good mass. The other buck will be great in another year or so .....

Outdoorsfellar

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
I just checked my plot watcher that's watching the same area with a feeder off to the side in their yard. This buck came out of the woods right under the watcher, but that pic was a blurr. Here he is going towards the feeder where there are other does.....

I'm kinda giddy now... lol

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
At this point, I would shoot him. It looks like there was plenty of burger on that dude and the rack is cool in my book.