Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Team 18 (youth team)

lung buster

hocking county
Checking in Andrew.
Andrew is 8 and this is his 3rd hunting season. He has been extremely fortunate and has harvested 5 deer so far. This year we will be going into the air some and hunting out of a buddy stand. He is getting pumped and so am I! Good luck to all this season an be safe!

Diane

*Supporting Member*
Newark
For those that don't know, ZJ is 27, is autistic and about 7 to 9 years old in most aspects (except college football with his favorite team being Marshall the Thundering Herd!). He's been crossbow hunting for about 5 to 6 years now, but always from a blind as he can not do tree stands.

He absolutely loves to hunt and doesn't understand why he can't take his 7 year old niece out and help her kill a doe!

Looking forward to a fun and safe season for everyone! Good luck!

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Checking in for Shelby. She isn't as fired up as Karissa but I'll be working with her regardless. Good luck TOO the youth on this team! Have fun and be safe...:smiley_coolpeace:

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Checking in Andrew.
Andrew is 8 and this is his 3rd hunting season. He has been extremely fortunate and has harvested 5 deer so far. This year we will be going into the air some and hunting out of a buddy stand. He is getting pumped and so am I! Good luck to all this season an be safe!

That is awesome! He must have a great teacher and a heck of a shot!

MK111

"Happy Hunting Grounds in the Sky"
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Checking in Cam my 15 yr. old grandson. He's taken 2 does already. If he doesn't fit in on this team put him on another team since it's the last day.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Good luck to all the youth hunters! Getting them out there is a success in itself, but I would love to see them all posing with a deer his year! That would be awesome.

Hoytmania

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Gods Country
Wanting to wish all the youth a successful, safe and fun season. If you see something that is cool and you have never seen before then you have had a successful hunt.