Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Funny fishing story

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
I frequent a bass fishing site and it has a lot of members and periodically come across a story I will start laughing out loud, and here's one of them..... Enjoy.....

My wife doesn't get to go to the lake but about once every two years. Saturday was beautiful here so we went to the lake late in the adternoon . After fishing for about an hour we are fishing in the back end of a cove. Keep in mind it had been two years since she had any cast. She made a cast and her shakey head landed in the rip rap. I tried several times to get it free but had to break it off. As I was retieing her bait the guy comes cussing down the bank. Saying how he hates every "@*#king fisherman" I said I was sorry but he keeps going. My wife gets down off the back deck and opens the cooler. She takes out a candy bar and says "Here have a Snickers, your an ass when you haven't been laid" I statred laughing so hard the poor dude had to leave. We fished his dock twice more and caught a couple off of it. Reguardless of the jerk we had a great time and caught a bunch of fish. We didn't get off the water until 9:30

brock ratcliff

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ha! That is a good one, J. I thought for sure the guy was gonna say his wife made a perfect cast with a 3/4 oz and hit the dude in the head. :)