Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Team 9 - Four Dudes with a Willy

1hornwilly

*Supporting Member III*
Oh I'm alive! Just getting ready to try to slay a beast TOMORROW. Yep. We opened Saturday down here and tomorrow is my first chance to get out and get the first crack at knocking some brown down in the 90 degree heat. Haha! Wish me luck fellas. I'll report in after the morning. It during it if there is anything reportable...

teej89

NE PA
Sorry guys!!! I normally can look at the forum page and notice any new threads without checking the dates but apparently I missed the teams being assigned haha but T.J. checking in here

teej89

NE PA
shit I'm on here every 30 minutes lol at work, stop lights, in the bathroom, on dates, bars, oh I could keep going haha

Let's get this ball rolling!

teej89

NE PA
HA. I was just putting something there so we were more than Team 9! We can name ourselves what every we want!

Team Nine is Fine
The Rutting Niners
The Non-typical Nine
Four Dudes and a Guy from Florida

I'll try and think up some stuff at work today too

1hornwilly

*Supporting Member III*
Can you use climbers? Cuz the dead palm leaves that break off seem like they would be a PIA to climb around.

Oh yeah, I actually never hang off a palm....they are too wobbly, not to mention the issues that you just brought up. I just am up in an oak usually and surrounded by palms all over.

Team name ideas:

Dropnine
nine tine
cloud 9
9 probs and a doe ain't one

and really Jesse? Four dudes and a guy from Florida? I'm a dude! rotflmao