Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Team 15 - Team Triple Nickle

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Checking in, just saying I'm so ready for deer season too kick and I can park the boat and sit in a stand lol... Oh and we're going too kick some ass this year lol!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

steveOh

Dayton Area
I'm here:smiley_coolpeace:
Looking forward to the season. Hunting Jackson and maybe Warren Co. Where is everyone hunting?
steveOh

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Mahoning, Columbiana counties for me....

Also kick around some names for our team.... I suck at it so throw some out there lol

ELEVENPOINTER

wow this is way too awesome can't wait too get out in the woods got my brand new horton havoc all tuned in also took the first weekend of bow season off I will be hunting in ashland county

fishwendel2

photo (2).jpg Logan county hunter here. A couple of shooters on one cam last week. Should be a good year!

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Well I guess triple nickle it is lol....

I'm a actually "J" by the way, short for James.... All my friends and family have called me "J" since I was a year old....

dante322

*Supporting Member*
Crawford county
I'm a actually "J" by the way, short for James.... All my friends and family have called me "J" since I was a year old....

James?! And here all this time I thought your name was actually "J"

Good luck this year Y'all

ELEVENPOINTER

Lol maybe alittle luck of the irish, anyway alittle background on myself I love to hunt I get 3 weeks vacation which is dedicated to deer hunting and this year I have some brand new toys. A new crossbow a new muzzleloader and a new ghile suit lol I can't wait