Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Team 10 Tag Em Nation

yotehunter

spencerville oh
I feel I'm in good company, I'm Jake I'm not making any promises but I do put about 30 hrs in a week the first few weeks of bow season. And hopefully add a few youth points as I'm trying too get my kids started. I'm very excited to get the season started, good luck.

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
I'm Adam, I TOO am a deer hunting addict lmao

I don't have any specific big bucks picked out but I do have a few running the farm I would gladly sling some carbon at. Hope they play by the rules and I can get that done. I will also be taking my son out to sit in the blind with me early season just to get him out there and see what he thinks about it all. As far as does, I will not shoot any on my farm but I do think one will fall while at Strouds so that should be no big deal.

If I can't get the bucks to play I will just head south and double up with Taylor lol. I hear he has a good buck running around down there.

Good luck fellas.

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
Hey Dennis. Glad ya made it in (your pulling my dead weight lol)

No idea for a team name right now but toss um out if ya got any fellas.

10 Ring ?

That's all I got right off the top of my head lol.

ohio
No clue lol anyone got anything special in their sites yet? It's the year for high and tight for me it looks, but I got permission to hunt my hot spot this season as long as it doesn't sell

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
I have a nice droptine but still looking for the bigger bucks that was there last year. Had a nice 11pt last year but have not seen him since November last year. He has to still be around but just not showing himself yet.

Boone

*Supporting Member*
N.E. O-H-I-O
5 of 5
Hi guys. I'm here TOO! We were running around all weekend with kid's games and other commitments. I can't wait for the season to start. My cameras have been disappointing all summer, but I am sure a big boy or two will roll through during the rut. I'll think of some suggestions for names also.

Last edited: