Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

PETA Crashes Biker Gathering… Not to be missed…

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
I loved the comments from both sides.rotflmao

I could envision the "protester" screaming in his weeniefied voice "They PEED on me!" hahahahaha

Police officials declined comments on any leads or arrests due to the ongoing nature of the investigation; however, organizers for the motorcycle club rally expressed “surprise” at the allegations.

“That’s preposterous,”said one high-ranking member of the biker organizing committee. “We were having a party, and these people showed up and were very rude to us. They threw things at us, called us names, and tried to ruin the entire event. So, what did we do? We invited them to the party!

I love it!!! This should happen on a daily basis! Where do I sign up? I wanna ride with these guys. :smiley_bril:
Bowhunter57

Huckleberry Finn

“They peed on me!!!” charged one activist. “They grabbed me, said I looked like I was French, started calling me ‘La Trene’ and duct taped me to a tree so they could pee on me all day!”

Still others claimed they were forced to eat hamburgers and hot dogs under duress. Those who resisted were allegedly held down while several bikers “farted on their heads.”

Hahahahahaha

teej89

NE PA
Omg that's only 45 minutes from where I grew up in PA hahahaha! You don't mess with central Pennsylvanians.