Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Beentown 9-13 pull

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
Had a good pull. 487 pics in two weeks all bucks and one doe. May as well get to the pics and some may be repeats of the same bucks for different angles....

Good youngin...

Hello! More of him to come...

Attachments

• WGI_0046_zps36a9ca76.jpg
    WGI_0046_zps36a9ca76.jpg
    201.1 KB · Views: 151

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
Another of half rack...

Three youngins...

Good 8 and the gimp!

Dumb (dumber will be later). He is always at this spot.

Fluteman

Supporting Member
Southeast Ohio
Man, if that gimp buck had a matching side, he would be a stud! I won't lie though, I'd still kill him.

Great pull Beener, that has to get you pumped up!

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Has to feel good to have the selection other than the lack of does. I am with Fluteman. I would be tempted at the funky half rack as well.

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
The half rack showed up about every other day. He would be an absolute STUD if both sides matched. I would shoot him if given the opportunity. Hell, whatever tickles my pickle from the stand this year is free game. Hung the set for this location with JohnROh today. Fuggin nasty stand set up!

brock ratcliff

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Nice batch of pics, Been. I'd love to shoot that half rack. To me, there is nothing better than a goofy looking deer!

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Heck of a pull Charles! Awesome pics buddy! You have a nice collection of history your building man! The freak and halfer have nice character!

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
I was pleased with this pull for sure. So far we are up to 30+ different bucks going by this cam. That is impressive for here. I have always had decent buck numbers but this year is the best I have ever seen. Had one doe pic out of 480+ pics...they will get a pass again.

I think the wider, nice 8 is the one hanging with "Rock On" in this video from July.

[video=youtube;atSUKmQ-kxY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=atSUKmQ-kxY&list=UUz0iEmvRcfEIwHNxkBbj2RA[/video]

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
BTW this Wildgame cam is pissing me off. Almost all the above pics are during shooting light but the IR is staying on TOO late in the morning and coming on TOO early.