Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Antler Insanity APP?

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Just downloaded it. Pretty neat. I like the mossy oak app by scout look better. Both give wind direction on a map but the mossy oak one gives a scent cone dependent on wind speed. But the sunrise table and full weather forecast is nice.

Huckleberry Finn

Just downloaded it. Pretty neat. I like the mossy oak app by scout look better. Both give wind direction on a map but the mossy oak one gives a scent cone dependent on wind speed. But the sunrise table and full weather forecast is nice.

Scoutlook is the tits

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
Never tried either. I use the Weather Channel and Google Earth. A scent cone means nothing in these hills and I check iSolunar for my sunrise/set tables. Guess it is nice to have everything in one app, but it takes a split second to double tap the home button and pull up the next app...

woodyw333

Cincinnati Oh
The AI app should be released for android market place it was only available for iPhone. AI also has sunrise and sunset times for current and next day and a weather forecast a few days out. It will also walk you to your stand if you have it marked and get turned around in the woods. This is also useful to mark the location of your truck if you go to a new place and get lost or just in a huge parking lot like Kings Island or Cedar Point.