Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

SEC Investigation

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Got a kick out watching Sabans press conference where he wanted to talk about the up and coming game with A&M and reporters kept asking questions about the investigation. Rotflmao

Three teams have players allegedly receiving improper benefits.

Okie State is also under fire going back to when Les Miles coached there in the early 2000's.

It will be interesting how this plays out.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Meh. Lynch mob. Nothing new.

Everybody pities the weak. But jealousy is earned.

Last edited:

Fluteman

Supporting Member
Southeast Ohio
NCAA is a joke...

Yup...

You can't tell me players at all schools aren't receiving some type of benefit. An 18 year old kid isn't gonna turn down quick cash to sign a couple items or make an appearance at a club or even all expenses paid, especially when a fair amount of these kids come from low income families.

Fullbore

South Eastern Ohio
Yes, the NCAA is a joke. If they can't capitalize on any monies off of these top players, then nobody can. I think there's a lot of finger pointing when a big college gets busted on something. As joe stated, jealousy plays a big part in this.

bowieoutdoors

*Supporting member*
I highly doubt there's a single school in the country that isn't breaking NCAA rules in some way. It's always funny to watch everybody pile on when someone gets accused of something. Not saying there shouldn't be rules because there absolutely should but there will never be a time when they aren't being violated in a big way.