Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Accurate

moundhill

Supporting Member
Hebbardsville..
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1378774255.134560.jpg

rgecko23

*Supporting Member*
Massillon, Ohio
Dont ya think its a little late now? If you were going to do it, you should have done it before you talked about it. Thats like me saying I am going to punch some kid in the mouth, tell the world about it, get permission from his friends so they dont jump in, then do it a month later after him and everyone else in the world knows its coming. Just sounds stupid to me, if you're going to do it, then do it. Make a decision and stand behind it right or wrong. I don't agree with it, and we need to keep out of this all together.

moundhill

Supporting Member
Hebbardsville..
Dont ya think its a little late now? If you were going to do it, you should have done it before you talked about it. Thats like me saying I am going to punch some kid in the mouth, tell the world about it, get permission from his friends so they dont jump in, then do it a month later after him and everyone else in the world knows its coming. Just sounds stupid to me, if you're going to do it, then do it. Make a decision and stand behind it right or wrong. I don't agree with it, and we need to keep out of this all together.

I'm confused, what exactly do up not agree with?