Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Sunday hunting

dante322

*Supporting Member*
Crawford county
Looks like I will be good to go for hunting on sundays again this year.

Once again, the Browns aren't worth watching.

Three tipped balls resulting in turnovers.
you have a first and goal inside the 5 and you don't hand the ball to Richardson?...

...Stupid

Lundy

I just keep getting back in the stand even when I don't see any deer, same way with the browns for over 5 decades!

It was worse, trust me, when they got to the AFC championship games only to lose. When you don't expect much you don't get as surprised when you don't get much:)

dante322

*Supporting Member*
Crawford county
It was worse, trust me, when they got to the AFC championship games only to lose. When you don't expect much you don't get as surprised when you don't get much

Oh... I remember the days of red right 88 and "the drive"

rooster85

Lake County
Im not even close to being a Brown's fan but i took the misses tailgating before the game today. She had fun, i told her its even more fun with a good team. Lol. They have a good fan bade here though.

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
as usuall, the browns beat the browns.

that was painful to watch.

Has been for me watching the Fins for the last several years as well lol. I think both teams have had about the same when it comes to change lol. Both have had I don't know how many new coach's and new players roll thru in the past 10 years lol. Never seem to keep anybody longer then 2yrs before shipping them back out the door.

Kinda sad if ya think about it.

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
Sorry my Fins beat your Browns

:smiley_blackeye:

You're on your own now brother. The owner of the Dolphins donated $200 million to Michigan. Couple that with drafting Chad Henne and running my favorite team in to the dirt, I'm out. I got on the Niners bandwagon last year since that was always my mom's favorite team and they employ the most Buckeyes in the NFL (or did at one time).

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
You're on your own now brother. The owner of the Dolphins donated $200 million to Michigan. Couple that with drafting Chad Henne and running my favorite team in to the dirt, I'm out. I got on the Niners bandwagon last year since that was always my mom's favorite team and they employ the most Buckeyes in the NFL (or did at one time).

Not a bad deal when you don't watch College ball and don't care for OSU lol. I did like Michigan when I was in school though. I also liked Miami Canes back then TOO but I haven't watched much football in years lol. I think in the past 10 years I could count on one hand how many games both Pro and College I have watched lol.

Pro ball is nothing but a bunch of over paid cry babies and college is pretty close (they just can't publicly cry about money or gifts) lmao.

Shoulder Blade

Looks like I will be good to go for hunting on sundays again this year.

Once again, the Browns aren't worth watching.

Three tipped balls resulting in turnovers.
you have a first and goal inside the 5 and you don't hand the ball to Richardson?...

...Stupid

Now you really know how much they thought of T.R.