Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Buddies Mount

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Pulled cards today with a buddy who hooked me up last year after a dismal start of my season.... Dave took me too a spot that was always one of his favorites but due too the location it was hard too hunt as the winds circled and he'd get busted a lot.... Well using the scent smoker changed that for me and I tagged a decent older buck....

Dave tagged a good non typical about a 1/4 mile behind where I was hunting, he was hunting a creek crossing from the ground due too no available trees too get up into with his climber.....

Here's his mount......

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    115.2 KB · Views: 219

brock ratcliff

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
I've taken an awful lot of people into my honey-holes, with few exceptions that favor has not been returned. I'm doing something wrong! :) I actually prefer it that way...

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Looks good! That's about as wide as they come.

Believe or not theres one in the area that's just as or a little more wider then this one, but just doesn't have the time length too it.... Personally saw it while on stand last year chasing a doe with a fork horn in tow....

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Congrats to your friend. Looks like an old buck in the face. Appears pretty grey. Maybe just the lighting in here though.