Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Ariel Castro dead, hanged in cell

Scarlet&Gray

S.E. Ohio
'Ariel Castro found dead in his cell'
http://m.wkyc.com/breaking/article?a=313031&f=3934

The freak of nature who kidnapped those three girls and brought the nationwide attention to his trial is dead. He hung himself in his cell.

Our tax dollars for the media circus trial and in the end he does himself in. I would have spared the expensive trial and charged the state for a single bullet. :mad:

Huckleberry Finn

Kind of nasty that they transferred him to OSU Medical...no need for that.

Trial? Do you mean pre-conference and plea deal?

This just saved the tax payers keeping him in prison for the rest of his life...

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
I liked the comment of one of his victims on the news. She said she WILL move on and get thru this but he will be burning in hell. Paraphrased what she said, but this was basically the gist of it. Good for her!

Scarlet&Gray

S.E. Ohio
Kind of nasty that they transferred him to OSU Medical...no need for that.

Trial? Do you mean pre-conference and plea deal?

This just saved the tax payers keeping him in prison for the rest of his life...

Yea that's what I meant. The plea deal was to avoid the death penalty but I guess the Reaper had other plans. Even if he had got the death penalty he would have sat on DeathRow for 14 some odd years on our dime.

This does save the tax payers for paying to support the Devil.

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
He got the hanging part right. Maybe our justice system should take note and do this to more people instead of hoping they will do it themselves.

Murder? Hang
Rape? Hang
Child molestor? Hang
Etc...

Ditto

Fuggin tired of our pussyfied legal system where hardened criminals civil liberties/rights are protected after they just killed an innocent person who just had theirs taken away from them by a POS!

MK111

"Happy Hunting Grounds in the Sky"
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Good riddance. Death within 30 days after trail not 30 yrs. on death row.
Like a friend of mine told me years ago. Put them to death quickly then bury them with a posthole digger so you could get more per acre that way.

COB-TY

Retired to the happy hunting grounds above.
Ohio
Hung him self! Gee. I don't miss him already!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!