Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Goose opener

Carpn

*Supporting Member*
Wooster
Well , Amiller, Kaiser , Carl , and I managed a 4 man limit even tho the main group of birds jumped to another field . It helps when ya knock 10 out of one flock tho

Mao

Coshocton, OH
Congrats guys! We got beat to the best goose field in our area by about 10 minutes. I am sure those guys had a hay day based on our scouting. We headed else where and picked up the scraps and shot a handful of doves.

Rutin

Ina Duck Blind
Very nice! I just gained access to an old timers place a few mins ago so I'm going to do an evening hunt with my bow. If they come back like they did last night it outta be fun.... if not ill hit it again in the morning.

Looks great

We got 8 for the 3 of us

Darn fools shot at the geese on the river 20 min early

So they the main flock flew over us 15 min early and didn't come in

We had to work for ours

Hope the geese come in in the morning

John

AMiller

Below are some pictures from this hunt. I am going to post a video up after early season is over, I want to try and get another hunt or two on film first. I took the video and froze it and made a few snap shots that turned out pretty cool so I figured I would post them up.

My view
84a44e18-2b29-4354-bf96-dc05771fcc0f.jpg8f7b67f1-b1ed-4891-9ad0-522a3a132728.jpg

Carpn's view
222.jpg2.jpg

A different hunt
99e99e97-406b-49dd-ad63-1b2a26d58e51.jpg

AMiller

Well after accidently snapping my I-Kam's in half and stepping on my digital camera and braking it. I was only able to get two hunts on film. Typical hunting season for me, killing stuff and destroying equipment. The video is where the pictures above came from.

[video=youtube;ReW0gs_5uXk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=ReW0gs_5uXk[/video]