Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Moultrie A-5

Diablo54

Outside
Do any of you have one of these? Good bad? Saw them on amazon fairly cheap. POS spy point takes crappy pics and my TC 60 gave out on me. The only good one I have now is the m80 and I love it.

Fullbore

South Eastern Ohio
I used to really like Moultrie cameras. I wouldn't buy one now, that's just my opinion. I have 6 of the bigger ones, paid 200.00 a piece and none of them work anymore. Heck, I only got 3 years out of them. Now, I have 1 m80 and its acting up! I think they are junk and set up to only last a couple years.

I use Coverts ( MP6). Good luck with what ever you buy.

Ricer2231

I like my Moultries. I have a d55 and a m60 I just bought. I got great pics from the d55 for the last two years and I am about to pull the first card out of my m60. I haven't had any problems with them at all but I would guess they are just like anything else. Good ones and bad ones. Just my .02. Good luck with whatever you decide on.

Boarhead

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
I have a couple Moultrie d55 i cameras.Just got a new Moultrie game spy M990i blackout in June and so far like it and it takes great pictures.Seems that no matter what people choose they all have some quirks.So far i really do like the 990 i blackout.I have some pics posted in the trailcam forum with this camera.Also have some older model Moultrie with flash but have had them for years and the flash works half the time so will stop using them.Did get my moneys worth out of them though.From here on out i will mostly use the blackouts and a few infrared.Just like that the big bucks dont notice the blackout cameras.

RDM

western OH
I have an m80 and like it also. as for the others I have. junk. I cant find a cam that will last longer than 3 yrs

Buck Whisperer

I have 4 of the older moultries I spy 40 and had to Get new screens for them but still work great and also just bought three of the m990i and love them so far