Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Millenium treestand Model M25

Milo

Tatonka guide.
Had one dropped off at the house this week and finally had a chance to put it together. Initial thought are this is a well designed stand. I sid have to put it together which peeved me a little bit but, the design is such it made me notice the little things that make me pleased with the purchase. This stand comes with plenty of plastic bolt collars and plastic washers to keep noise down. Very good tolerances and setup. It takes about ten minutes to get it all done but it is well made and looks to be a good deal for the money involved. The seat is flippin huge and being mesh it should be real nice throughout the year. Going to do a seat test tomorrow and add some pics. I would give this stand a 9 out of 10. It does seem a tad heavy but i will finish my review a bit later.

Boarhead

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
I have some of their M100 hang on's and one of their L110 21 ft single ladder's and love them.You cant beat them for comfort for an all day sit.After using these i dont think i could go back to the regular stands with no back support.Be curious to see how the M25 works for you.

Heck yeah that's a great stand!! I have one of their ladder stands and it's the most sturdiest and well built stands I own!! One thing with it though is wet feet on the platform are very squeaky/noisy!! Hope they changed the paint on them as I have one of those platform pads on it now.

Boarhead

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
I've been thinking of getting one but a little pricey. Know where i can get a good deal on one?
Not sure about any good deals and they are a little pricey but you wont regret paying a little extra for an all day sit.If you get one get the one with back support.Just like sitting in a recliner for long sits.The 21 foot ladder is roomy and awesome.You will never want to sit in a regular hang on again with no back support.Just MO.

Milo

Tatonka guide.
Got to set it up on a tree in the yard as a test and i must say i give the seat an 11 out of 10...man it comfy..but set up was a bit challenging with the seat size. I set up at ground level and it was painfull to get set up and strapped on. I may need to tighten a couple bolts to see if i can get the seat to stay upright on its own. Stay tuned

Phred

Clermont
I have had a M300 (tree seat) for many years now and use it for ground hunting for deer and turkey. With a little surrounding camo netting it is a great setup and the seat is so comfortable for many hours. Millenium products are worth the money.