Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Lima Oh. Allan County Fairgrounds

MK111

"Happy Hunting Grounds in the Sky"
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
The Coon Dog Trails are at the Allan County Fairgrounds this weekend. Friday-Sunday. The whole Fairgrounds is one large Flea Market and is a one whole day affair.
Probaly 50-60 gun dealers set up. Maybe more. I'll be setup in the SE main building up front.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Looking forward to seeing you there Frank. We will be setup selling tree stands, ground blinds, backpacks, fanny packs, climbing aids, etc. We will be just south of the grandstands outside the fence. Feel free to look me or Frank up if any of you are going. I know I always look forward to meeting fellow TOOzers.

Since they've moved the Kenton Coon Dog Trials to the Allen County Fairgrounds it has been much more enjoyable as Max's Flea Market and Water Dog Races. There's more stuff for sale, it's easier to see/access, there's more food vendors and it's a more family friendly atmosphere.
http://maxsfleamarketandwaterdograces.com/ I'll be there Friday and Saturday, just to make sure I don't miss something. :smiley_bril:

Plus, Carrie will be there with me, to see her friends compete in the races. :smiley_blink:

Carrie Camo.jpg
New Stroller1.jpg

Bowhunter57

MK111

"Happy Hunting Grounds in the Sky"
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Just got home. Had 2 nice visits with Phil. Nice to visit and meet TOO members FTF. I even gave him some business in the stand business and he treated me well.
That show is a killer for a displayer. 7:00AM to 9:00PM. on 2 days. Then 2:00PM-9:00PM one day. 7:00AM-3:00PM the last day. Figure in the hard hot work setting up and tearing down.
But I did real well. Matter of fact I sold 4 of my 5 high ticket rifles I probably won't go back next year. We'll see.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
It was great to meet you and chat Frank. Wish we had more time to kick back in some lawn chairs and enjoy some cold ones whether it was a beer, pepsi, or just water. Weekend was warm indeed.

Long days setting up, selling, and tearing down for sure. By the end of the weekend you are just plain whooped.