Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

FOR SALE Montant Ghost Camo Snow Ghost Bibs and Coat

rgecko23

*Supporting Member*
Massillon, Ohio
I will post pics up tonight, but I am wanting to sell my Snow Ghost Camo Bibs and Parka. They are size XL and are huge on me. The zipper on the right leg of the bib needs fixed, but basically brand new. I have really only wore them a couple times. The warmest and quietest stuff I own. Waterproof as well. I have sat on the ground gun hunting in the snow with these and have never gotten cold. I don't remember how much I paid for them, but I guess 150.00 is a pretty good deal. I know this company is out of business and the predator guys really like this stuff from the research I did on the net. I would like to arrange maybe some hillbilly express for it to save on shipping cost etc.

Here is the pattern and what the parka looks like.

PrairieGhost.jpgsnow ghost parka.jpg

rgecko23

*Supporting Member*
Massillon, Ohio
I had to fold the bib straps down and safety pin them cause they are so big on me, and they still drag the ground. I think they must have been mis labled in size. cause they are pretty big. Cozy and warm though.

rgecko23

*Supporting Member*
Massillon, Ohio
If I wasn't selling them to buy a new fluid head for my camera, I'd probably just give em away as I never use them. I would trade if someone has a decent one they want to get rid of.