Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Higher, Faster, Lighter

Rutin

Ina Duck Blind
Garrett is on another forum I venture to that discusses whitetail tactics more than the normal but he also puts together video clips of many DIY tools to make things easier and more effective for the Die Hard hunters..... thought some of you may enjoy this video. (Still don't know how to make the videos show up without clinking on a link but you'll get it)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pPU6UtQHNbc&feature=share&list=UUrWvet_L5H1_AV3kATmydnQ

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
I like it. I will be making one to see if I can drop a stick on the Millennium/LEverage system I am running.

Milo

Tatonka guide.
i will probably have to use one of those ropes from elementary gym class that burned your wiener when you slid down them... so what knot should i use?

teej89

NE PA
I'm definitely making one of these. Good post!!

Edit: Just bought the parachord and tube webbing. Gonna make it next week when I get back from FL.

Last edited:

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
i will probably have to use one of those ropes from elementary gym class that burned your wiener when you slid down them... so what knot should i use?

Funniest thing I read all day. . . . .until I read Fluteman's reply.

Hate to derail, but it is amazing we climbed those ropes. I remember elementary school climbing all the way to touch the rafters in the gymnasium with nothing but a fold out 1-2" thick mat under us. No chance they let our kids do that today.

Bigslam51

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Stark County

Hate to derail, but it is amazing we climbed those ropes. I remember elementary school climbing all the way to touch the rafters in the gymnasium with nothing but a fold out 1-2" thick mat under us. No chance they let our kids do that today.

We did the same thing! And your right, they are not letting kids do that today. Hell they probably can't even play dodgeball for fear of getting hurt.

Diane

*Supporting Member*
Newark

I never did make it all the way to the top. Oh wells, once a wimp, always a wimp, I guess. lol