Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

I wasn't fishing this day 29 years ago

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
What I was doing was marrying my lovely bride.... Can't believe it's been 29 years since we've walked down the isle..... We've been together for 33 and I can't remember a time we weren't together and that brings a sme too my face.....

Yesterday I looked at her and said tomorrow will be 29 years and she looked at me and said "you calling me old?" rotflmao

Gotta love her..... She's put up with a lot being married too me all these years with deployments and missing many milestones she was always there for the kids and family functions when I couldn't be.....

A big Happy Anniversary too my lovely bride Andrea.....

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Congrats on finding such a patient and understanding woman mischeif.gif

That's the understatement of the day Sam.....

She sure has endured a lot over the years with both my outdoor activities as well as my chosen profession..... But she has always been there supporting me in both.....

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
That's the understatement of the day Sam.....

She sure has endured a lot over the years with both my outdoor activities as well as my chosen profession..... But she has always been there supporting me in both.....

Awesome! What a great thread. Congratulations to the both of you J! That is something to be proud of for sure. Glad to hear you appreciate your wife and don't take her for granted. Might be part of the reason she has stuck around with you. lol