Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Another senseless murder

Hoytmania

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Gods Country
Yes you can, if there is one thing this site is about is honest feelings.

It is a absolute shame and is just another example of how lopsided this country has become when it comes to the media and how justice really is served.

Mike

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Up Nort
This is getting out of control. I'm seeing more and more of this shit. Where's Al and Jesse?

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
We are losing our WWII vets too often as it is given age. Damn shame he had to go out of the world this way.

In regards to the "kids" who beat him to death. . . . the Christian side of me battles between "we need to help our youth learn a better way" and "an eye for an eye." Not my place to judge, but that doesn't mean I can't be upset about what is becoming of our society. Just sickens me.

Diane

*Supporting Member*
Newark
the Christian side of me battles between "we need to help our youth learn a better way" and "an eye for an eye."

I think a few lessons of "eye for an eye" would help our youth learn!

Outdoorsfellar

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
I'm all for our youth learning a better way. Just the same, that line has been played out over the ages and it seems everytime we turn around, we see another senseless crime take place. As long as we have the likes of Al, Jesse & the ACLU around, hands will be tied & nothing will happen. So yeah, an eye for an eye is ok with me, but the problem is on how to accomplish that in this so called civilized nation.

Hey, I just realized I'm now over 1,000 posts.... ta daaaa lol.

Last edited:

Bigslam51

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Stark County
I would gut shoot these pricks with my mathews, hang them from a tree right by a red ants nest, have a seat, and watch the show.

cotty16

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Until we go back to strict guidelines and real punishment, this shit will continue to get worse. I vote for public hangings. Let these little fuckers see someones eyes pop out after getting their neck snapped and they might think twice. Plus, it's much cheaper than gassing someone.

at1010

*Supporting Member*
Im down for public electrocutions. Hell put them on my electric bill, Ill pay for it.

This country is so damn racists its not even funny.........

dante322

*Supporting Member*
Crawford county
Force the little bastards into the military, send them straight to combat. maybe they will understand the sacrifice that man made, for them, so long ago.