Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Hard week for the family!

Boy what a week. Made it down to Ohio last Friday and met Milo along the way to have him help tune my bow. Had plans to do some shooting and stand prepping but at the same time I had my sick aunt to visit while down. Well she passed away Saturday afternoon. It was somewhat expected and she is at peace now. Sunday my buddy and I came home and I prepared the family for a return trip for the funeral.

Monday morning we were awaken by the phone ringing. My wife Terry's grandmother passed away in the early morning hours. So Tuesday I went to work for a bit then we headed down to Albany for my aunts viewing. It was good to see many familiar faces that evening. Wednesday morning we visited with my uncle and my other aunt before having to head back to Michigan. We had to miss her burial to make it back in time for Terry's grandmothers' viewing and today she was laid to rest.

Life sure doesn't slow down and soon after the funeral we had to head to my daughters orientation for her first year in high school. Sure has been a roller coaster of emotions this week!