Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Horton Crossbows - Deep Discount

Mike

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Up Nort
Nachez has all Horton Crossbows at 50-65% off. Keep in mind there is no warranty on these.
I picked up a youth model for my boys for $219. If it breaks I'll throw it out.
Scroll to the bottom of this page and they will be listed.

MQ1-Z7

Ashland Co.
Thanks for the tip Mike , I Think LOL, Elevenpointer is now the proud owner of a Horton Havac . I have had 4 other horton crossbows around here over the years and had ZERO issues with them . I hope this bow treats us well too. I want to get myself one too , I have had a little bit of wrist issues and may have to switch back n forth to a crossbow. I broke my wrist both bones when i was a kid and now i think its showing back up.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member

Nice to see someone giving a deal. I was in Duhnams a week or so ago and they had them at normal 10% off sales price. Not one mention that they don't have a warranty and the company is belly up.

MQ1-Z7

Ashland Co.
I ordered 2 Havocs they came wensdie everything looked good with them , No missing parts I shot them one time just to try them but wont put anymore shots on them till my limbsavers come today , I put them on every bow i have , i feel they do work. Mike how did your sons look?

Mike

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Up Nort
Everything was there. The only issue was that one of the arrows was broke in half, the battery in the red dot was dead and it shipped in a Brotherhood box. Other than that, it's a tack driver.