Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

"New" Man Cave

Rutin

Ina Duck Blind
Still trying to get everything put where I want it but got tired of the deer laying on the floor so I hung them up where they will go. The rooms still BLUE and the carpets still BLUE!!!! The people in this house loved BLUE bc EVERYTHING was BLUE!!! Im still torn on what color I want to paint the basement, I'm thinking light gray with some barn wood trim around the edge of a few walls. Heres what she looks like so far without the furniture down there yet.

Newest bucks including the one from 1-1-13:

Coming down the stairs this is what you see......

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Very nice collection of wall mounts Zack. You have a nice array of character on your walls and that doe mount is sweet!

Can you say "SKY BLUE!" Lol

I'd go with some type of dual colors that were separated by either some chair railing or a ledge that I can put sheds or pictures on and go with either a barnsiding or other wooded looking backing for the mounts on the top and whatever color that sets it off for the bottom. Just a suggestion. I'm sure you'll do it up pretty dang nice when you decide. Looking forward to the updates!

Rutin

Ina Duck Blind
Yep, that's a lot of blue! The mounts look great, though! What's with the doe? First kill?

Actually it was a friends of mines doe kill, Not mine per say even though I've killed my fair share. He was hard up for money so I gave him $50 for her since she was the demise of the buck she's next to. Dang woman always get us in trouble......

So no.... not my first kill, never would mount a doe but for $50 I think she makes a great addition.

Diane

*Supporting Member*
Newark
So no.... not my first kill, never would mount a doe but for $50 I think she makes a great addition.

She is a great addition. I've just never seen one outside of a taxidermist's shop, which is why I wondered if she was your first kill.

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
Great looking room so far! Looks like a great space!!!

I'd go with a khaki color and add some camo/barn wood accents. Pull up the carpet and lay down a nice dark laminate...