Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Well, fugg! School shooting.

moundhill

Supporting Member
Hebbardsville..
Torture these stupid bastards publicly for ab a week, and maybe the other crazies will learn a lesson. I don't even have kids and I'm sick of hearing about these stories. Thank god no one was injured.

Diane

*Supporting Member*
Newark
Torture these stupid bastards publicly for ab a week, and maybe the other crazies will learn a lesson. I don't even have kids and I'm sick of hearing about these stories. Thank god no one was injured.

Yep. I noticed the gunman wanted the news station contacted.

Curran

Supporting Member
Central Ohio
Let's put him on the cover of Rolling Stone.

Therein lies just one of the many problems we have in society today. This type of behavior gets glorified, whether it's through movies, magazine covers, video games, music, ect. There is a cultural & moral issue much bigger that isn't being addressed, probably because it's not politically correct to hold people accountable anymore.

Mike

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Up Nort
Therein lies just one of the many problems we have in society today. This type of behavior gets glorified, whether it's through movies, magazine covers, video games, music, ect. There is a cultural & moral issue much bigger that isn't being addressed, probably because it's not politically correct to hold people accountable anymore.

You are correct Sir.

huntn2

Hudson, OH

Accountability....amazing concept... Couldn't agree with you more Sean. Pathetic what our society is becoming.

Diane

*Supporting Member*
Newark
Or the government trying to stir the pot again...

My son called and I asked him if he had heard about this. He said no and asked what type of gun this time. I said it didn't say and he said, "Oh yea, the government first has to decide what to say it was".