Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

They were bored.....

Diane

*Supporting Member*
Newark
I think the link took me to the wrong spot. However, are you talking about the 3 kids that shot that boy out of boredom?

Mike

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Up Nort
Hey, let's create more video games like grand theft auto and let our kid's play them so they don't know the difference between fantasy and reality. I don't know if this was the case here, but it is in a lot of these types of crimes. This is so messed up.

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
I edited my original comment so as to not sound like a racist, but I should have left it as it read. Wannabe gang bangers and we'll never hear a word about it being a hate crime...

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
Chancey Luna was the 16 year old, this is him on the right...

dante322

*Supporting Member*
Crawford county
Thing is, they know there are no real consequences for this kind of thing. Whats the worst that can happen? They will go to prison for a few years because they are juveniles. While there, they will be accepted by other gang bangers, be well fed, get exceptional medical care, have plenty of excercise equipment to make them even bigger and badder when they get out, They will have cable television, Ipods, visitations...

There was a time when prison was an unpleasant place to be, not any more. Hell, they probably know a lot of guys on the inside, might as well go hang out with them and let the taxpayers foot the bill.

Look in their eyes in the photo. Do you see any kind of compassion, or respect? I don't, I see a couple of kids that don't give a fuck, and never ever will.

Last edited:

Mike

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Up Nort
Thing is, they know there are no real consequences for this kind of thing. Whats the worst that can happen? They will go to prison for a few years because they are juveniles. While there, they will be accepted by other gang bangers, be well fed, get exceptional medical care, have plenty of excercise equipment to make them even bigger and badder when they get out, They will have cable television, Ipods, visitations...

There was a time when prison was an unpleasant place to be, not any more. Hell, they probably know a lot of guys on the inside, might as well go hang out with them and let the taxpayers foot the bill.

Sad but true.

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
Both the 15 and 16 year old were charged with first degree murder as adults and will be eligible for the death penalty. Not that they'll get it, but these pathetic fucks are going away for a long time.