Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

New Member/New to OHIO

Vegas3139

How's it going? So I just moved to Cleveland Heights, OH from Wisconsin. I love to deer hunt (gun and archery although I am just getting into archery), upland bird (primarily Grousse), Small game, and I just started duck hunting last year. Unfortunately I am in school right now and don't have a ton of time to do the proper searching for land to do all of these things I love. So, if anyone can point me in the right direction to find good public access or knows of land near (or relatively near) my location to do any of these I would love the information. Thanks in advance.....

Shoot straight my friends.

huntn2

Hudson, OH
Welcome to TOO! I am literately around the corner in University Heights. Shoot me a PM and I can give you some public options.

Ricer2231

Welcome to TOO, glad to gave ya. Jump right in at any time. Most of the guys their bark is worse than their bite, and the ones that do bite have had all their shots. ;)

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
A cheese head!!!! Welcome too the land of buckeyes!!!! Cause we really don't have any pro teams currently lol.... Welcome aboard.... Pull up a chair and join the madness.....

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
Hope you didn't come here to hunt grouse! Might take you a few years to find one to shoot if things are as bad in the rest of the state as they are here!

Welcome to our great state and the forum!