Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Matt's 2013 TrailCam Pics

matthewusmc8791

NE Ohio
:smiley_clap: EK000230.jpgEK000476.jpgEK000482.jpgPICT0030.jpgPICT0076.jpgHere are some pics, these are first set of pics for a couple weeks out.

Last edited:

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
I thought he had some high top hooves as well. Figured he walked thru some muck. Last one is a pretty nice buck. Good luck this year.

matthewusmc8791

NE Ohio
Hey Bean how's things? Yeah its been a crazy Spring/Summer. Yeah I was able to get down and prep the feeder and put on the mineral blocks this Spring, but we just got down 4 weeks ago to hang all of the cameras and to double check the and conditions and make sure they are all safe. I'm really looking forward to getting down there. I just hope the trespassers are around cuz i'm ready to send someone a $500 ticket!!! So I hope these bucks keep cruising. A few more weeks we'll be in Sept and we should see some rubbing!! Have all my mock scrapes prepped and even did a test scrape with just tarsal in it and bamm had a hit..PICT0030.jpg

matthewusmc8791

NE Ohio
PICT0116.jpg PICT0115.jpg PICT0117.jpg PICT0118.jpg PICT0119.jpg well this past month was not very productive for the number of bucks I have on cam, but I do have a few new ones and some bigger ones!!! This past weekend I topped off the feeder (corn 7 Record Rack) and set it to 8sec in AM and PM and my secret weapon was (8) 5gal buckets of apples. I hit the mother load of apples 5min down the street and can get as many as I want.

matthewusmc8791

NE Ohio
PICT0006.jpgAs the passed my field cam, they walked right by my back up. I was very surprised that the "POS" WildGame camera took a decent close up pic of them walking down my 4wheeler path.